Employment & Investor Visas

Man wearing suit tightens tie before work

Some employment-based visas such as outstanding researchers and professors, people with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics, multinational managers or executives, may be eligible for permanent residence.

The first step towards an employment-based visa is the filing of the Labor Certification.  Once the Labor Certification is approved, the Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker has to be filed with USCIS.

Certain investors can apply for a green card if they make a substantial investment.  The minimum amount is $500,000. At least ten full-time jobs have to be created for U.S. workers within the first two years of the investment.

Follow Us

Practice Areas


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Have additional questions?

Contact Us