Edwin E. Reyes has years of experience in immigration law and uses his vast knowledge and experience to help clients with their immigration problems. He strives to give you an honest opinion. He has successfully helped clients throughout the world.
Edwin E. Reyes was born in Houston, TX to Salvadoran immigrants. Edwin E. Reyes is a graduate of South Texas College of Law. Prior to attending South Texas College of Law, he obtained his Bachelor’s in Art from the University of Texas at Austin. Mr. Reyes clerked at the nation’s second largest immigration law firm, where he learned from some of the best immigration attorneys.
Mr. Reyes has volunteered countless hours with Neighborhood Centers, Bonding Against Adversity, and the General Consulate of El Salvador in Houston (Consulado General de El Salvador en Houston).
EDWIN’S MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATIONS:
- Member of the Online Resource Task Force
- Past Member of the USCIS Ombudsman Committee
- Member of the Texas Chapter
- State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Committee on Laws Relating to Immigration and Nationality
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member of the Cámara de Comercio Centro Americana
- Member of the Institute of Hispanic Culture of Houston
- Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Southern District U.S. District Court